Who We Are
Established in 1999, we are an independent consultancy specialising in IT infrastructure design and build and security. We have many years of experience in building and securing IT networks of different sizes and complexities. We adopt a highly personal and tailored approach to every project and take pride in our long-standing relationships with our clients.
We are security centric from the ground up, ensuring network assurance throughout the entire environment, be it in the cloud or on-premise or a hybrid.
What We Do
Our core capabilities deliver business transformation and are broadly grouped into two areas: infrastructure design-build and network-cyber security.
We have a mature pedigree of specific competencies in infrastructure build-design areas including the following:
- Network design and improvements
- Selection of appropriate switches and supported protocols
- In-depth server specifications for performance and reliability
- Delivering shared network storage performance
- Secure network remote access
- Virtualisation and thin client provisioning
- Disaster recovery and business continuity strategies
- Selection of reliable ISPs/datacentres
- Specifying uninterruptible power supplies to meet required runtime, redundancy and resilience
- Providing well thought out project management and ongoing support requirements
At the heart of our network security services is helping our clients to identify and mitigate threats faced by their businesses. We have specific expertise in the following areas:
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Privileged access management
- Network perimeter defence
- Intrusion prevention and detection
- Next generation firewall
- Application firewall
- Gateway (web and email) security and supporting sanitisation technology
- Data loss protection and information governance
- 2FA remote access
- SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) technology based around logs management
Who Do We Work For
We work for a variety of clients, ranging from a global staffing specialist to international/national retailers, financial investment and advisory firms, university departments, national charities, a stately home, private real estate owners, social impact entrepreneurs, private landlords, housing associations, quasi government organisations, specialist manufacturing firms, software vendors and even a super luxury yacht.
Who Do We Work With
Our key technology partners are HP Enterprise, Cisco, VMware, Citrix, Veeam, Microsoft, Clearswift, Stormshield, Trend Micro, Osirium and Positive Technologies.